Anyone entering a competition run by RG10 Marketing is deemed to confirm that they have read the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them:
- Entrants must live within the following postcode areas: RG, OX or SL (address required on entry, together with phone number and email address).
- Only one entry is permitted per household, and entrants must be aged 16 or over unless stated otherwise in the competition details.
- Anybody directly connected with RG10, the competition partner or the promotion is not eligible.
- No purchase is necessary to enter our competitions.
- Entry should be made online via the competition entry form on www.rg10mag.com. Postal entries may also be accepted subject to time constraints: call 0118 907 2510 to request address.
- The closing date and time are shown in the competition details: only applications received by the closing date will be included in the draw.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries and will be notified as soon possible by email (or phone if no email available), and given the information necessary to claim their prize.
Competition winners may be named in print and online editions of the magazine, and on social media. Any photographs taken may also be published.
- Where a competition is run on behalf of another organisation providing the prize, RG10 has no responsibility or liability towards providing either the prize or an equivalent substitute. However, we will endeavour to source a replacement prize should the promoter fail to honour the original offer. No cash alternative will be available.
- Contact details of competition entrants will be retained by RG10 and may be passed to the competition partner if requested, unless we receive a specific instruction to the contrary by the competition closing date.
- Any email newsletters that entrants may receive subsequently will include an Unsubscribe link should they not wish to receive these in future.