Do you want to publicise your business, charity, club or society? RG10 has helped hundreds raise awareness of their activities since 2009. We offer a range of affordable options to meet your needs and bring results.
- Advertise in our well established community magazine
- Ask us to design and/or print and/or deliver your promotional leaflets
- Have your organisation included in our online directory
- Sponsor an episode or series of The RG10 Podcast for increased visibility (audio and video)
- Take out a banner advertisement on our website.
To get the most out of advertising your business through RG10, make sure it forms part of an overall marketing strategy and that you are clear about what you are selling, to whom, and why they should choose you.
Not sure where to start with your marketing, or need some help refining your strategy? Want more sales but the idea of ‘selling’ feels yucky? Need a good graphic designer to help with branding, logo, advert design and more?
If you need to brush up your skills, check out these Berkshire-based experts that we have worked with and are happy to recommend:
- Tanya Gaffon of Distinktiv for marketing consultancy and strategy
- Karen Livingstone of Little Acorn Marketing for content marketing and social media planning
- Peter Leitch of Intrepid Design Associates for graphic design
Want to receive the RG10 Media Pack?
Please complete the form below to request information about our local marketing services including advertising in RG10 Magazine.
RG10 magazine is delivered in and around Twyford in Berkshire – across an area including Ruscombe, Charvil, Hurst, Wargrave and Knowl Hill.