The Veterinary Centre has grown since 1995 from having one location, two vets and four support staff to two locations, nine vets and more than twenty support staff.
The Henley and Twyford premises have inevitably expanded to accommodate this increase in services. Nevertheless the same ethos remains: The Veterinary Centre offers a friendly, personal and non-corporate approach to looking after your much loved pets.
Services offered include:
- Routine consultations, health checks and vaccinations
- Home visits available
- Microchips and pet passport service
- Effective flea and worm treatments
- Full surgical, medical and hospitalisation facilities (in Henley)
- Day care for sick and injured pets (in Henley)
- Telephones always answered in person
- All animals’ notes accessible from both sites
- 24 hour in-house emergency service and inpatient care (in Henley)