Whiteknights Open Gardens
Sun 25 June 2023
12 noon - 6pm
10 venues around the University of Reading Whiteknights campus, with teas available at 32 Shinfield Road, Reading RG2 7BW
£5 entry for access to all venues
Take the opportunity to visit some beautiful gardens on 25 June, opening to raise money for the Royal Berks Charity for research into respiratory medicine.
You can pay the £5 entry fee (cash only) at any of the venues below for entry to all gardens. Some are large and others small, but each is full of ideas and surprises.
Teas are available along with musical entertainment at venue 10. (You can catch Twyford's High Voltage Singers around 2pm to 3pm!)
- 10 Addington Road, RG1 5JP
- 37 Upper Redlands Road, RG1 5JE (P)
- 21 New Road, RG1 5JD
- Community Garden, The Mount, RG1 5HL
- 85 Christchurch Road, RG2 7BD
- 20 Cintra Cloe, RG2 7AL (off Whitely Park Lane)
- 23 Northcourt Avenue, RG2 7HE (P, T)
- 89 Northcourt Avenue, RG2 7HG (P, T)
- 28 Shinfield Road, RG2 7BW
- TEAS - 32 Shinfield Road, RG2 7BW (T)
Access - Some gardens have gravel or steps.
Parking - University car parks are free on Sunday, also Northcourt Avenue.
(P) - Plants for sale
(T) - Toilets